Monday, February 13, 2012

The Weekend

Dear Daughter came home this weekend and we got to do a lot of crafting together. It was great :D It was also moms birthday - "Happy Birthday" Mom!!!!! We visited with her over the weekend too. It was a very nice visit, and gonna have to stay longer next time!

Now because the recipients haven't received their gifts yet, I can only show teasers of what we did. Once they get them I promise to show the whole thing.

 Daughter finding she really LIKES playing with the Dremel!
 Making one of three stamps for brother's gift.
 for my sister
 another for my sister...
 and another...
My sister is loved, cuz there is about five (?) more little bitties left to do.

I cant wait to show what we did, have been working on my sister's gift for a LONG time, and is way past due. The gift for Dear Son/Brother, is just way too fun... gonna have to make one for me!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun :) miss you already mommas! :)
    -your daughter

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated and I try very hard to reciprocate!