Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Old Friends

This must be the week for old friends. I got to hear (briefly) from a childhood friend, and a friend who "disappeared" right before Thanksgiving.

My Childhood friend, who has been my friend since we were 14? 15? somewhere in there! Ok, WELL over 20 years! She contacted me through email, it is always great to hear from her. And, yes, I am still alive Missy :D Somehow, we have to find a way to get together for longer than an hour every other year! I know the odds are slim, and will stay satisfied with the emails back and forth, but its always nice to dream!

Now my friend who disappeared, well she lives clear across the country, so there is not a chance of being able to see her! She fell off the radar when she had computer problems, but she is back! Woot!

Do you have an old friend you haven't heard from? Friends are the family you get to CHOOSE ;) take a moment and try to reach out, you just might make someones day so much brighter! I know mine is :)

Love you Missy and MMIMO.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see my first best-estis friend this weekend :) (that's you mommas ;) )
    -your daughter

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated and I try very hard to reciprocate!