Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Am Back... Again!

So much has happened, but I will just hit the highlights: My son, daughter-in-law, grandson and granddaughter moved to another state in the hopes of better job opportunities; I have moved (AGAIN); my computer died a horrible death and my family all got together and bought me this new computer for Christmas!

I have a JOB. I only average 12 hours a week, but it is what I can handle and still be able to function (after a nap), the bosses are extremely family oriented and understanding if I cannot come in. I am loving it.

It is not glamorous, or probably even interesting for most people. I work in the laundry of a hotel, washing, drying and folding sheets and towels. I don't have to deal with people, no one is standing over my shoulder (haha - it's fairly obvious if I am slacking on the job!) And best of all the job makes me feel good, I am providing a good service to those who are traveling, and I am earning a paycheck. What more could I ask?

I MISS MY GRANDBABY THOUGH!   Don't try to adjust your screen; yes, my hair is blue/green. I am asked by kids in the grocery store if I am a mermaid. When I wear my red scrubs I look like Dr. Seuss' Thing1 or Thing2. It's a lot of fun, and my granddaughter loved it.



This is my new home and that is Mr.Chubbs coming to me from the porch. A LOT of work to do with the yard!


My housemates;
 
 Mr. Chubbs and Roadkill
 
Boo
 
 Maui
 
Sweety


Well, that's my catch up. My next post will be what I had promised before.... My craft room is just now in a different room! So get to redecorate.

EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated and I try very hard to reciprocate!