Thursday, March 6, 2014

52 Week Challenge


Red Berry Crochet is hosting a 52 Week Challenge beginning this week in honor of March being National Crochet Month!      (The start of the Challenge was March 5th)



Just go to her blog Red Berry Crochet and follow the directions to join, it is easy peasy!

The challenges are varied, interesting, and a few I can't wait for the week to arrive! And BONUS - I have already met some wonderful people with the same interests :)

The First Challenge was:  "How do you celebrate National Crochet Month?" That was a stumper; I had no idea it was National Crochet Month! Hehe, so I joined the Challenge!

Here are some of the Blogs already involved - take a stroll and have fun!

Our Host Red Berry Crochet/














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated and I try very hard to reciprocate!