Monday, October 3, 2011

Busy Week!

Well Blogland, it has been a busy week! Went to my mothers home to house sit and storms came through and knocked out the phones and internet. Turned out to be an easy fix... once you know what needs fixing! So 3 (4?) days of NO internet or phones... serious withdrawals :)

You would think though with all the "free time" that was suddenly opened; ie time would have spent on internet, that I would have had more time to get those gifts done... nope!

But I am home now, and have a mess to clean up. Hubby tried, he really did, but his and my ideas of cleaning are completely different. Besides he will do laundry etc, not fold clothes, but will clean and dry them. BUT WILL NOT WASH DISHES. Ever. :) But he did try. And it would have been so much worse than if he hadn't, so it was very much appreciated.

So guess what I will be doing for the next couple of days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated and I try very hard to reciprocate!