Tuesday, July 16, 2013

So Much Has Happened

It is amazing how time can not only fly, but RACE; especially, when you are not paying attention! Christmas came and went; chickens taken care of; garden planted; life in general, and most exciting of all...

I have a new grand-baby!!! She was born in March :)


I just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and who I have been playing with! She has such a personality! And SMART! I get that little evil giggle when I think of all the things mommy and daddy are going to be doing just to be able to keep up with her... and her big brother I am sure is going to be a big help!

Just not sure he is going to be such a big help to mom and dad so much as to his baby sister and giving her ideas. I love it.

Take care! I will be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated and I try very hard to reciprocate!